This is the post excerpt.
This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.
- Date: 01/07/2017 :
- The first lecture of the Design Engineering I A was started by Prof. Manisha Vashi. She introduced us with our new subject Design Engineering.
- She gave us information about what we have to do further in this subject.She try to clear our mind about the Design Engineering.
- Then the further lecture was conducted by Prof.Bhaskar Bhatt.
- By the first lecture we can understood the main motto of the design engineering is try to change our observation towards every thing and try to develop some new idea about everything.
- In that lecture sir explain us about “What is Design Thinking?”
- Then he explained us about “What is Case-base Learning?”
- He explained about BIO-MIMICRY and gave us exercise to make a bio-mimicry.
- And at the end of the lecture he gave us a homework exercise to write about ourselves.
2. Date 15/07/2017:
- In the second day of the Design Engineering class we come to know about so many new things and new innovative ideas.
- We had done two exercise in the lecture.
- Lemon Exercise
- Balloon Exercise
- LEMON EXERCISE:-
- In the first Lemon Exercise we have to write 15 sentences about our lemon.
- After writing the sentences we have to exchange our lemon with other student and again have to write 15 sentences of that lemon.
- And at the last all the lemons were mixed-up and each student have to identify his/her lemon by their observation points.
By doing this exercise we can develop over observation and we know the different types of observation of an object.
- BALLOON EXERCISE:-
- In balloon exercise a group of 5 members was made-up by sir and we have to make a balloon tower in group.
- This was a quite interesting exercise there was a lots of fun and we have knew many things.
By doing this exercise we can think in the direction of in which we have never think about it.So this was a nice experience and a nice exercise also.
- By the balloon exercise we have think something different about balloon and make a tower of balloon without any support it such a good thing.
- In the beginning of the lecture we had introduced with the domain.
- Then our team had to decide domain for them.
- In which there were five sheets,
- Then Bhaskar sir explained us about the meaning of roleplay and gave a task to write a Roleplay Canvas.
- Then we have to went to the place which was related with our domain and observed the atmosphere and different activities in that area.
- We complete all the sheets and returned to the college and check it to our respective faculties.
4. Date: 19/08/2017
AEIOU SUMMERY SHEET
Today was the 4th week of DE, there was submisson of the previous activities. we prepared the summery sheet of AEIOU activity, the summery sheet contained the information and observation taken from the construction site by the group members. To make the sheet more active we used the sticky notes and skech pens to highlight the observations.
5. Date: 09/09/2017
In this activity we learnt the mind mapping and how it is done, mind mapping is pictorial expersion of our thought. we need to take blank A1 sheet and with respect t domain we select the terms related to the domain. Our domain was construction site. So we made the sheet of mind mapping for about 2 hours.